Total Pageviews

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

media social awareness

In the Daily News today i saw an article about a women named Jones


Article:She's is our Hero


In this article it said how ones was just a regular police officer doing her job, but Jones had did something more than just be an regular police officer.  As a police officer for 20 yrs Jones had tracked down a major robber and killer in the Brooklyn area she had found him and caught him.  Jones it said was always persistent in Wat she did and how she did it.  To me this is very awesome that they found someone (a killer and robber) and took him off the streets of Brooklyn.   


Jones was later placed to being a NYC detective...


An observation I looked into was that my family is a very task force family my great uncle was in the air force and fought in the Korean War my uncle was a marine and my grandpa was a police officer since I only know one of these men, I realized that my Grandpa had must of done things like this.  I always read in the old newspaper my grandma had that my Grandpa was always being awarded for something which is what happened to Jones.


Well a true Story that i know is that Police officers make a change or difference in the world everyday.  This why we need them soo much. police officers like Jones are the really special and GREAT police officers.  


My Reflection:
I don't really understand this process because i mean this article is great and all i love it but this is like a science current events... Back to the article, i think this article is very nice and sweet and shows how people make a difference and do something amazing by possibly putting there life on the line...  People should just do things for the benefit of others and themselves because  we should all do something for the benefit of others andd themselves  

1 comment:

  1. I think what you have here is a good start. You were supposed to write about articles for at least five days. So this could be n article for 1 day. Also I did the same article.

    ReplyDelete